Girls on the Run Orlando invites you to help make a difference in the lives of girls throughout the Central Florida area.Volunteers are needed to:
- Motivate and inspire as head and assistant coaches.
- Help with planning and staffing events
- Serve on a committee (fundraising, outreach, event planning)
- Be a “running buddy” to cheer on girls at the 5K
Additionally, we are seeking a few key volunteers to serve in Leadership roles, heading up the following committees:
- Program Support
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Development (Fundraising & Finance)
If you are interested in one of these positions or serving on one of these committees, please contact our Program Coordinator, Kendra.Rahne@girlsontherun.org
All Other Volunteer Roles
Feel free to email our Program Coordinator with questions regarding volunteering for GOTR Orlando.
All Volunteers are required to have a Background Check on file.